#SupportLocal: 3 Businesses That Are Serving Up Your Father’s Day Favorites
Surprise your dad with thoughtfulness and love from the heart!
Are you ready to kick off your summer with more celebration? Today’s #SupportLocal blog has collected some local businesses that want to help make your Father’s Day exciting!
Saigon Alley Kitchen + Bar
This Vietnamese restaurant wants to help keep Father’s Day tradition alive with their BBQ grill kits! The easy instructions and cooking tips will make you feel like a pro as you show off your grilling prowess.
- Place your order over the phone or online
- Pickup for this Saturday, June 20 and Sunday, June 21
Address: 1801 L Street Suite 50, Sacramento
Business Hours: Sunday – Thursday (11:00 am – 2:30 pm & 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm);
Kalani Kakes: Heavenly Island Cupcakes
Kalani Kakes is accepting orders for Father’s Day! This home-based bakery specializes in delicious island flavored cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. Celebrate any special occasion with their made to order desserts, including their tasty butter mochi!
- Orders will be accepted until max capacity
- Pickup will be on June 20
- Place your order over the phone or email
- Deliveries have a minimum order of $60 and within 15 miles of Elk Grove
Jimmy’s Poke House
While Jimmy’s Poke House does not have a Father’s Day deal, you can take the initiative to treat your dad to a free Thai tea drink at this restaurant! For the month of June, when you make a purchase of $15 or more, you can get a free Thai tea drink! Don’t forget to check out their website for their other great deals.
- Must mention “Thai Tea Deal” at the register
- Cannot be combined with any other promotions
- One free Thai tea drink per transaction
Address: 8211 Bruceville Road Suite B 103, Sacramento
Business Hours: Monday – Saturday (12:00 pm – 4:00 pm)